Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Kyrylo Shubenok) via the website Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website we submit you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be taken to the website of the provider of the instant payment system forwarded.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the information again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "order with payment" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries regarding the creation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by email at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data, the content of which violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all third party claims asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness and assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as stated in the respective offer, you will receive a correction template from us, which you must check immediately. If you agree with the draft, release the correction template by counter-signature in text form (e.g. email) for execution.
The design work will not be carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the correctness and completeness of the template and notifying us of any errors. We accept no liability for errors that are not contested.
§ 4 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) SEPA direct debit (basic and / or company direct debit)
If you pay by SEPA core direct debit or by SEPA direct debit, you authorize us by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate to collect the invoice amount from the specified account.
The direct debit is collected on delivery of the goods in Germany within 10-15 days, for international deliveries within 10-15 days after the contract is concluded.
The deadline for submitting the pre-notification will be reduced to 5 days before the due date. You are obliged to ensure that the account has sufficient funds on the due date. In the case of a direct debit due to your fault, you have to bear the bank fee.
§ 5 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 7 choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Wincentego Witosa, 9C
Telephone: +48 886 426 803
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After the order has been received by us, the order data becomes the legally required
Information on distance contracts and the general terms and conditions sent to you again by email.
3.3. If you have a request for a quote outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you, unless free delivery is promised.
5.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as Customs duties, taxes, or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) to be borne by you. You will also have to bear the costs of the money transfer in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or someone else to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
last update: 01.03.2020